These products are custom fit to your yacht or boat.
Please contact us directly to purchase or learn more about these incredible products!
There are no products listed under this category.
*Last month, Atlantic Marine Electrical Services completed our first ELCO clean electric propulsion motor installation! It was such a success that we were featured in an article in The Long Islander! We removed a Perkins Diesel motor from a Pearson 54' sailboat and replaced it with an ELCO EP-7000 Electric Motor. In addition to the luxury of having a noise-free system, the ELCO motor enables the boat owner to have an approximate run time of 3 hours but can operate as a serial hybrid when running the generator.
Elco EP Motor Benefits
- No exhaust fumes produced
- Silent motor operation – No noise pollution
- Recyclable batteries
- Very small carbon footprint if charged by the solar or wind power options
- Cruise all day and charge the batteries overnight for just pennies
- The motor fits standard engine mounts
- Never needs a tune-up; no need to winterize
- Available for conventional shaft connection applications and sail drive units
- The motor is water and particle resistant
- The patented enclosure ensures that the motor runs cool so it will not heat up the cabin
- Great reliability, with an operational service life of 50,000+ hours before scheduled maintenance
- More than twice the cruising range than an equivalent diesel engine in a hybrid system
We highly recommend purchasing Gyro Stabilizers - achieve 70% - 90% roll reduction on your boat!