SENTINEL SINGLE COLOR (AVAILABLE IN WHITE, GREEN, OR BLUE)
The SENTINEL by Nightwatch Marine offers up to 3000 lumens of underwater illumination with a 120 degree beam angle! Available in White, Blue, Green. With a slim (5/16 inch / 8mm) profile, the SENTINEL can be mounted anywhere under the waterline on a boat: stern, sides, bottom, or even the bow. The no screw design reduces the number of holes to only ONE hole for installation and makes installation a breeze. Simply adhere to the hull with marine grade adhesive (such as 3M 4200 or 5200).
Safety features include a small 7/16 inch (10mm) mounting stud that is designed to shear off should the light be impacted, while maintaining water tight integrity. An automatic safety shut off turns the lights off when the voltage drops lower than 12.0 VDC (single color lights only).
The LED fixtures are 100% encapsulated in epoxy to prevent water intrusion, a common underwater LED light failure point. The lens is coated with a specially designed hard coat to provide extreme scratch resistance and easy cleaning.
Combine these features with the fact that the light is Made in the USA and top it off with an unbeatable, industry leading warranty and the choice is clear, the SENTINEL by Nightwatch Marine is the leading underwater light in the boating industry.
- Thin design allows for universal underwater mounting
- Small 3/8" (9.5mm) mounting hole
- No screw design, simply adhere to the hull with marine adhesive (3M 4200 or 5200)
- Mounting hole remains watertight should the light be damaged or sheared off
- 100% epoxy encapsulated LED's to prevent water intrusion
- Hard coat lens provides scratch resistance and easy cleaning
- Operates on 12-28 Volts DC
- Automatic Safety shut off should battery voltage reach 11.5V DC
- Made in the U.S.A
Available options: NWM-S-W, NWM-S-B, NWM-S-G
Nightwatch Marine's warranty for the SENTINEL underwater light:
* 3 years warranty against manufacturer defects
*Nightwatch Marine will reimburse 1 haul-out per light for the first 6 months of the warranty period at a rate of up to $15 per foot with a maximum of 50ft paid.
*Nightwatch Marine will reimburse up to 2 hours of labor at $75.00 per hour for the removal and replacement of the defective light.
No other underwater LED light company offers this warranty in the boating industry! This is because Nightwatch Marine stands behind their products and is confident that their lights can stand up to the rigors of the marine environment.