"...Yacht Controller’s “Dual Band" and “Fusion” offer an extremely cost effective and practical solution to the complete docking and tying up process."
President, Yacht Controller
"Dual Band" & "Fusion":
- Simultaneously transmit on two frequencies thereby eliminating the possibility of signal interruption
- Ensures a command reliability greater than the actual wired controls to the ships on-board microprocessor, yet this plug and play system is easy to install and extremely user friendly.
- Waterproof transmitter which floats and a waterproof receiver
With a simple movement of the hand, the Yacht Controller Joystick JCS allows simultaneous operation of the engines and of the bow and stern thrusters, enabling you to maneuver and move your boat in any direction securely, precisely, and simply, with total ease.
- plug-and-play system convenient to install without any invasive and costly work in the engine room
- does not require cables to be installed along the length of the boat
- installed quickly in proximity to the control station selected, either on the flybridge or in the salon
- can be installed by connecting to receiver already on-board.
- offers maximum flexibility thanks to its automatic and manual modes
- equipped with a control panel with LCD screen, visible in sunlight
- can be used to manage acceleration, with different settings depending on the percentage of acceleration selected and its run time
- can be integrated to allow retrieval at standard speed during weighing of the anchor up to the last 10 feet of chain
The YACHT COMMAND Electronic control system combines your mechanical controls with a digital communication technology solution thereby providing a modular system, flexible, reliable, beautiful, durable, secure, safe, and easy to install.
The perfect system to easily convert boats with mechanical or hydraulic controls to an easy to use electronic control system. With the simple movement of your hand Yacht Command allows the operator to control the yacht providing gear shifting, throttle, warm up fuctions and synchronization with security and ease of use.
- Electronic control system for fly by wire technology. Ergonomically designed with state of the art CANBUS technolgy and secure data transmission.
- Easy to use waterproof touchpad keyboard LED visual control and start in gear lockout.
- Feature polished stainless steel housing for durability, beauty and low maintainence.
- Fast Start-up Mode Function.
- Polished stainless steel housing.
- Trim/Flap and Synchro Trim/Flap function available.
- Synchro function that can be activated either in neutral or underway.
- Advanced functions for fast and safe commissioning.
- Trolling control.
- Starting security if the gear isn’t in neutral.
- Emergency safety devices directly on the actuator, in the case of systems with mechanical interface.