These products are custom fit to your yacht or boat.
Please contact us directly to purchase or learn more about these incredible products!
*Last month, Atlantic Marine Electrical Services completed our first ELCO clean electric propulsion motor installation! It was such a success that we were featured in an article in The Long Islander! We removed a Perkins Diesel motor from a Pearson 54' sailboat and replaced it with an ELCO EP-7000 Electric Motor. In addition to the luxury of having a noise-free system, the ELCO motor enables the boat owner to have an approximate run time of 3 hours but can operate as a serial hybrid when running the generator.
Elco EP Motor Benefits
- No exhaust fumes produced
- Silent motor operation – No noise pollution
- Recyclable batteries
- Very small carbon footprint if charged by the solar or wind power options
- Cruise all day and charge the batteries overnight for just pennies
- The motor fits standard engine mounts
- Never needs a tune-up; no need to winterize
- Available for conventional shaft connection applications and sail drive units
- The motor is water and particle resistant
- The patented enclosure ensures that the motor runs cool so it will not heat up the cabin
- Great reliability, with an operational service life of 50,000+ hours before scheduled maintenance
- More than twice the cruising range than an equivalent diesel engine in a hybrid system
We highly recommend purchasing Gyro Stabilizers - achieve 70% - 90% roll reduction on your boat!