Sealed, Normally Closed, SPST Toggle Switch for Tri-Light
- Qualified to MIL-S-3950
- Environment-proof sealing
- 1, 2, and 4 pole circuitry.
- Standard and pull to unlock levers.
- 2 and 3 position, maintained, and
- momentary toggle action.
- Temperature range: –85°F to+160°F
- (–65°C to+71°C).
- UL recognized, CSA certified.
- TL’s have high strength, temperature resistant,
- non-tracking case material and
- silver cadmium oxide contacts.
Standard toggle lever operates on a direct
action spring loaded toggle mechanism
to provide excellent tactile feedback
in both the momentary and maintained
toggle positions. The toggle lever is approximately
.68 in. (16 mm) long and has
a non-glare matte nickel plated finish.
Pull-to-unlock toggle levers prevent accidental
toggle movement. The knobbed
toggle lever must be pulled out approximately
.09 in. (2,3 mm) to change positions.
This lever style also
has a non-glare matte nickel finish.