IML PowerLED Dimming Control Module, 2-Channel
10-40VDC, 7A x 2 (14A combined), IP40
This 2-Channel Dimmer Module provides dimming for “PWM Enabled” 2-wire Imtra PowerLED Downlights and supports a broad range of lighting configurations and control methods.
The ILIM80130 can control a large number of PowerLED Downlights on each channel, only limited by the total current being drawn. It supports PWM current switching of up to 7A per channel (168W/12VDC and 336W/24VDC combined). It also supports Imtra 3-wire Bi-color Downlights.
Control interfaces are provided to support:
- Single and dual momentary pushbuttons
- 0-10v analog control (external voltage or potentiometer)
- 4-20ma analog control
The two channels may be operated as totally independent lighting zones or “Paired” together so that both channels are controlled in unison.
- Provides smooth dimming control to Imtra 2-wire PowerLEDs
- Supports bi-color dimming with a single momentary switch
- Operates two zones independently or in unison (paired mode)
- Supports 4-20mA analog input (from external control system)
- Supports 0-10V potentioneter control (100k ohm)
- Supports 0-10V analog input (from external control system)
- Mounts with supplied brackets (or with 35mm DIN rail)
|Dimensions||2.75" l x 3.39" w x 2.30"h|
|Load Rating||7A/channel (14A combined)|
|Max Operating Temperature||49°C (120°F)|
|Dimmer Control Interface||NO momentary, 0-10V analog external, 0-10V potentiometer, 4-20mA external|
|Ingress Protection||IP40 (applies only to frontal water exposure, i.e. Exposed surface)|
|Certifications & Compliance||CE, ROHS|
|Warranty||5 Years / 1 Year Finish|